Re: [INDOLOGY] Luis O. Gomez Sukhāvatī-vyūha-sūtra translations

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 20:51:37 UTC 2019

My copy is in my office, closed for the holiday, so I can't verify all of
this with my physical copy, but:

『梵文無量寿経・梵文阿弥陀経』 校訂、法蔵館、2011年
Bonbun Muryōjukyō Bonbun Amidakyō kōtei, Kyoto: Hōzōkan 2011.
978-4-8318-7075-9
Here's an Amazon Japan link:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%A2%B5%E6%96%87%E7%84%A1%E9%87%8F%E5%AF%BF%E7%B5%8C%E3%83%BB%E6%A2%B5%E6%96%87%E9%98%BF%E5%BC%A5%E9%99%80%E7%B5%8C-%E8%97%A4%E7%94%B0-%E5%AE%8F%E9%81%94/dp/4831870757

The book contains editions of both sutras.

Jonathan