[INDOLOGY] On Adhyash.

alakendu das mailmealakendudas at rediffmail.com
Mon Apr 15 13:36:46 UTC 2019

Mr.Riegle,On receipt of your reply to my query on Adhyash,I just wrote a thanks-giving reply yesterday.But I suddenly felt I need to write a little bit more on this.Indeed,"Superimposition",is an all-weather comprehensive transliteration of Adhyash.Adhyash , perhaps is the most appropriate logic with  which  to approach the entire philosophy of Absolute Monism or Adwaitya (in  Sanskrit) .How to explain.  the omnipresent ONE  from amongst the MANY.Why do we fail to get to the ultimate TRUTH?....because  a sheath of falsity is superimposed on the TRUTH,thus preventing us from getting to its root.Why can't we break this barrier or remove the sheath of falsity? ...due to our ignorance or nescience.  Alakendu Das.

Sent from RediffmailNG on Android