[INDOLOGY] Seminar on Indology in Bangalore

andra.kleb at gmail.com andra.kleb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 02:26:29 UTC 2019

Dear all,

A colleague who is not a member of the list asked me to circulate the announcement below.

best,
Andrey

Namaste,

Dear Indologists

The School of Performing Arts (SOPA), REVA University has organised a conference  on 'Dance and Spirituality' on 29th of April 2019 and another conference on Indology on 29th of May 2019 in Bangalore. If any of your scholarly friends, researchers who happen to be in India and around at this time and if they are interested in presenting a paper please let us know. I request you to circulate the information in your circle. The University can provide stay at its guest house, food and local traveling expenses for two days. For more information on SOPA one can visit REVA website. One can reach me by mail or contact me on 94822 14242.

Thanks and regards

Dr.Vidya Shimladka
Professor and Director
SOPA, REVA University