[INDOLOGY] Sexism and Bias on INDOLOGY governing committee

tatiana.oranskaia tatiana.oranskaia at uni-hamburg.de
Sat Apr 6 08:27:48 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

It seems to be high time to terminate the debate.
However, I would like to join Professor Falk in asking Dr. Truschke:
What happened?
I was sure I had missed portrayal of the insulting incidents.
(Of course it's not necessary to name the male person(s).)
I am ashamed to admit that in more than 40 years of my career in indology
I have never experienced sexism nor recognized a sexist case in my academic
environment.

With best regards,
Tatiana Oranskaia

--
Prof. Dr. Tatiana Oranskaia
Abteilung für Kultur und Geschichte Indiens und Tibets

Tel.: 040 428 38 3385 (GZ)
Fax: 040 42838 6944
tatiana.oranskaia at uni-hamburg.de