[INDOLOGY] Sexism and Bias on INDOLOGY governing committee

KORN Agnes Agnes.KORN at cnrs.fr
Fri Apr 5 19:23:21 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I, too, would like to contribute to the costs of running the Indology list.
It would be very sad, I think, if the costs were an argument that someone should be prevent from saying Thankyou to a post they found interesting, or, for that matter, if financial issue should prevent someone from sending a message.

Also, while I entirely understand (and support) the point of reducing digital noise etc., a 1-2 line Thankyou is, so far as I can see, entirely common on mailing lists, and may in fact be a welcome return to the person who posted the information.
As much as I struggle with the daily load of messages, such small friendly mails are no problem to me.

Best,
Agnes