[INDOLOGY] Sexism and Bias on INDOLOGY governing committee

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at uclouvain.be
Thu Apr 4 09:20:15 UTC 2019

Maybe replace in the governing committee

Adheesh Sathaye, University of British Columbia (on leave from 2018/11)
by a female colleague so 6:2 = 3 of each gender, and if possible somebody from India (underrepresented in the committee). I take the opportunity for correcting a previous post in a related matter: