[INDOLOGY] Unfounded accusations of Sexism and Bias on INDOLOGY governing committee

Tieken, H.J.H. H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Tue Apr 2 13:38:24 UTC 2019

Dear List members.
Below you may find a mail which I sent on the first of October 2016 to one of the moderators of the list personally (Dominik Wujastik):

Dear Dominik, I was rather amazed to find a message on sexual harassment on the list involving Bxxx Wxxx. It is a personal tragedy for the students involved as well for Bxxx Wxxx. But is this information that should have been passed on through the list? I am of the opinion that it is not and am even more amazed to see that the mail was sent by one of the moderators herself. With kind regards, Herman

A week later hell broke loose.

Herman

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58