[INDOLOGY] Tattvadipini Commentary MSS America 2085

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:36:06 UTC 2018

just a side note: I believe that Harvard is making efforts to digitize
their Skt MS holdings; they provided me recently with excellent photos, and
were good enough to move my MS up in the list of those waiting to be
photographed, so my assumption is that when scholars are interested in a
particular MS they can facilitate access.
Jonathan

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 1:27 PM, Krishnaprasad G via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Dear David Nichta
> Thanks a lot for your help
>
> On Fri 14 Sep, 2018, 4:26 PM Buchta, David, <david_buchta at brown.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Krishna Prasad,
>>
>> The "America" entries in NCC are a reference to Poleman's *Census of
>> Indic Manuscripts in the United States and Canada. *Your Jagaddhara
>> manuscript is right there on p. 96 as entry 2085:
>>
>> The "H" here stands for Harvard. You may also want to contact Peter
>> Scharf, who was involved in digitizing some of the manuscripts at Harvard,
>> Penn, Brown and other places.
>>
>> Best,
>> Dave
>>
>> --
>> David Buchta, PhD
>> Lecturer in Sanskrit
>> Department of Classics
>> Brown University
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 5:05 AM, Krishnaprasad G via INDOLOGY <
>> indology at list.indology.info> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear list members
>>>
>>> I am looking forward some favor to search the Tattvadipini Manuscript
>>> which is written by Jagaddhara on the original work Vasavadatta.
>>>
>>> NCC suggests America 2085 and I also happen to see it expansion in the
>>> initial pages. But I am not clear as to which institute to be contacted. Is
>>> that
>>> American oriental Society Connectict ??
>>> Could anyone kindly help.
>>>
>>> PS
>>> Tattvadipini editing is my thesis Subject
>>>

>>> Thanks
>>> Krishna Prasad

J. Silk
Leiden University
Leiden University Institute for Area Studies, LIAS
Matthias de Vrieshof 3, Room 0.05b
2311 BZ Leiden
The Netherlands

copies of my publications may be found at
https://leidenuniv.academia.edu/JASilk