[INDOLOGY] Telegu (Telugu) script

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 18:09:52 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues
I wonder whether a kind soul would be able and willing to help me. I have a
text I am editing, most of the MSS of which are in nāgarī (or something
like it), one in Tilagari, and one in Telegu. The Tilagari MS has been
deciphered (not by me) but the Telegu... well, let's just say that my
optimism that with a script table I could make something of it (since I
already know what the text says!) was hyper-over-optimistic. Therefore, I
wonder if anyone familiar with the script already would be willing to
contact me off list; I could send you both the text (edited) and the
photos, which are extremely high quality, and... well, if it works out that
would be wonderful. It's very short, 27 āryā verses (probably + maṅgala and
a colophon).

Very best thanks in advance, jonathan

--
J. Silk
Leiden University

copies of my publications may be found at
https://leidenuniv.academia.edu/JASilk