[INDOLOGY] Request for book by Norihiko Tanaka

Elliot Stern emstern1948 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 19:54:59 UTC 2018

Dear list members,

For a new edition of vyomaśiva’s commentary on padārthadharmasaṅgrahaḥ that I am preparing,  I am looking for a copy, hard or soft, of:

Norihiko Tanaka, The Padarthadharmasamgraha of Paasastapada. Volume I: Dvyaprakarana. [Part I Variant Readings of the Manuscripts (1)], Kyoto, 1994.

If any other volumes have appeared since 1994, I will gratefully accept information about these, and how to obtain copies. Tanaka’s earlier work on śāradā manuscripts of this text evidences some readings not attested in other editions that vyomaśiva’s commentary  explains. Harunaga Isaacson refers to this work in his Materials for the study of the Vaiśeṣika system (1995). I am unable to find any library location in WorldCat, or any reference to it other than Haru’s.

Thank you,

Elliot M. Stern