[INDOLOGY] The Sanskrit forgeries of Senarat Paranavitana

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 17:32:38 UTC 2018

Coningham 1996 ("Passage to India? Anuradhapura and the Early Use of the
Brahmi Script" DOI <https://doi.org/10.1017/S0959774300001608>) cites two
Paranavitana publications.  I haven't yet read the Coningham article
specifically to see whether he has been misled.

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
,

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada