[INDOLOGY] Continuing my Krishna verses

jhakgirish jhakgirish at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 03:35:11 UTC 2018

Dear Professor DeshpandePranamaami.Yadaa tvam maam-pleased me and your views indicate your emotion influenced by both Advaita and Dvaita Philosophies.The same emotion resides in my mind too,this is why I experience divine pleasure and I then can't stop my tendency to express it.This is the moment in which supernormal state of mind inspires and  instigates you toGift us such a wonderful delight.Vande svabhaavam  Krisnasya   rupan chaapi manoharam.Gopikaanaam praanarupam sakhaayan chaapi maadhavam//Chintayaami kave bhuyah kripaasindhuh sa maadhavah./Kaarayed abhiraaman tu kadaa melanam aavayoh//Iti vishayaabhiliptamanasah akalpaniiya niichasya Girish Jhasharmanah//

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Continuing my Krishna versesKrishna says to me:
अजानन् मां ममास्तित्वं नास्तीति यदि मन्यसे ।कस्ते मतिं चोदयति क्षणं तत् त्वं विचिन्तय ।।५२२।।Not knowing me, if you think that I don’t exist, think for a moment as to you impels your thoughts.
यदा त्वं मां चिन्तयसि तदाहं सन्निधौ तव ।यदा न मां चिन्तयसि तदाहं सन्निधौ तव ।।५२३।।When you think of me, I am near you.  But even if you do not think of me, I am still near you.
मयि त्वं सर्वदा मित्र त्वय्यहं चास्मि सर्वदा ।मनस्ते तमसाक्रान्तमभेदं द्रष्टुमक्षमम् ।।५२४।।O friend, you are always in Me and I am always in you.  However, your mind, overwhelmed by ignorance, is unable to see the non-difference.
मनोगतं तम: सर्वं यदा नश्यति विद्यया ।तदा ते हृदयाकाशे मामेवेक्षिष्यसे सदा ।।५२५।।With wisdom, when all the darkness in your mind will disappear, then in the space of your heart, you will always see only Me.
Madhav M. DeshpandeProfessor EmeritusSanskrit and LinguisticsUniversity of Michigan[Residence: Campbell, California]