Re: [INDOLOGY] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Continuing my Krishna verses

jhakgirish jhakgirish at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 02:48:25 UTC 2018

I am enchanted to relish this shloka  full  of extreme and exclusive bhakti.I felt earlier your bhakti is mixed with divine knowledge but this one revealed your pure(unmixed)Bhakti that is surrendering and rare and is noteworthy that these people are very very dear to ShriKrishna.Pranamami.Girish K.Jha

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Continuing my Krishna verses:
त्वयैव नीतो यास्यामि जगत्यां त्वं गतिर्मम ।विहाय त्वामहं कुत्र गच्छेयं मधुसूदन ।।५४४।।I will go in the world lead by you.  You are my movement.  O Lord, where shall I go leaving you?
Madhav M. DeshpandeProfessor EmeritusSanskrit and LinguisticsUniversity of Michigan[Residence: Campbell, California]