[INDOLOGY] Cologne online Sanskrit dictionaries new interface (also for Pune, Apte, etc.)

Olivelle, J P jpo at austin.utexas.edu
Fri Nov 9 13:43:57 UTC 2018

Thank you so much for brining this wonderful tool to our attention. I tried it, and it is fabulous.

Patrick

On Nov 9, 2018, at 4:58 AM, Tyler Neill via INDOLOGY <indology at list.indology.info<mailto:indology at list.indology.info>> wrote:

Dear all,

It has come to my attention over the past year or so that the new interface for Cologne's dictionary tool may not be very well known, although it represents in my opinion quite a healthy leap forward in coverage and usability. For example, I searched the Indology list archive but couldn't find any mention of it at all. Does anyone perhaps know a reason why this development happened so quietly?

Prof. Karin Preisendanz has given me permission to share the below exchange, which may hopefully be of some instructional use to others, as well.

Kind regards,
Tyler Neill