[INDOLOGY] brick-making communities

Lubomír Ondračka ondracka at ff.cuni.cz
Wed Nov 7 10:19:03 UTC 2018

To O. P. Jaggi's multi-volume work (mainly on medicine) we can add some books by Debiprasad Chattopadhyay. True, he was concerned more with science (and philosophy of science) than technology, but e.g. in his book History of Science and Technology in Ancient India (KLM 1986) there are several chapters devoted to bricks and brick-making.

Best,
Lubomir