[INDOLOGY] caesarean sections

Rocher, Rosane D rrocher at sas.upenn.edu
Fri Nov 2 12:34:53 UTC 2018

Thank you for correcting my mistake.  My notes mixed up Emeneau's Union List, published as volume 7 of the American Oriental Series, with its review by Poleman in the 55.4 issue of the Journal of the American Oriental Society, both in 1935.  An interesting point in Poleman's review is that he issued a general call for cessation of individual and inconsistent cataloguing in separate libraries and for "rigid conformity" in cataloguing across libraries.

Rosane Rocher