[INDOLOGY] Dating of the Brhadaranyaka Upanishad

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 20:49:41 UTC 2018

Bronkhorst's *Greater Magadha* book is published by Motilal Banarsidass in
Delhi and is not expensive.

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
,

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada