[INDOLOGY] Nazis, India

Robert Zydenbos zydenbos at uni-muenchen.de
Thu Nov 1 01:06:08 UTC 2018

Dear Members of the Indology list,

On 2018-10-31 19:01, Philipp Maas via INDOLOGY wrote:

> On the scholarly quality of (as well as on the personal motivation for)
> the publication by V. Adluri and J. Bagchee on German Indology see now
> also Jürgen Hanneder's review entitled "Kraut Indology" here. […]

It is appropriate in this connection that I point out the following: Dr.
Bagchee signs his messages with

> Dr. Joydeep Bagchee
> Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München

To avoid any possible misunderstandings: I wish to make it absolutely
clear that Dr. Bagchee is not affiliated in any way whatsoever with the
Institut für Indologie und Tibetologie of the
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München.

I believe that the members of the Indology List should be informed of
this.

Robert Zydenbos

--
Prof. Dr. Robert J. Zydenbos