[INDOLOGY] Mandan Misra -SureshwarAcharya

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 20:39:31 UTC 2018

Dear Alakendu Das,

S. Kuppuswami Sastri’s 1937 edition of Brahmasiddhi of Ācārya Maṇḍanamiśra
has been scanned by the Digital Library of India and is available at
Archive.org:
https://archive.org/details/BrahmasiddhiByAcaryaMandanamisraKuppuswamiSastri

The entire section of S. Kuppuswami Sastri’s Introduction on this question,
pp. xxiv-lvii, has also been published separately as an article, “Maṇḍ
ana-Sureśvara Equation in the History of Advaita,” Annals of the Bhandarkar
Oriental Research Institute, vol. 18, 1937, pp. 121-157. It is now
available at JSTOR.

Best regards,

David Reigle

Colorado, U.S.A.