[INDOLOGY] Arabic and Persian Astronomical Manuscripts in Jaipur

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 22:18:49 UTC 2018

I'm sure you're right, Jean Michel, and it's a pity.  I was lucky enough to
have several humorous and talented math teachers when I was a schoolboy,
and that made me love the subject (though I'm terribly rusty nowadays).

Best,
Dominik

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada