Re: [INDOLOGY] laghu as a value when composing śāstras

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:12:11 UTC 2018

There is a trend in the 17th century and the period around that, of writing
abridged versions of Ramayana, MahaBharata, Bhagavata etc. A very big
number of such works is there.

Yigal Bronner was telling me that he was working on the political
/sociological background that lead to this trend.

I do not know if he came up with any publication on this.