[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit grammatical terms

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 20:30:54 UTC 2018

Just a footnote on the issue of ārdhadhātuka/sārvadhātuka and the ten
verbal classes, as many will already know, the topic was definitively
discussed by Betty Shefts in

Shefts, B. (1961) *Grammatical Method in **Pāṇini*, American Oriental
Series . New Haven: American Oriental Society. Available at:
https://archive.org/details/SheftsBettyGrammaticalMethodInPaniniHisTreatmentOfSanskritPresentStemsBSheeftsNe_201803,
pp. 14 ff. *et passim*.

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
,

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada