[INDOLOGY] Fwd: European fiction in Sanskrit

Krishnaprasad G krishnaprasadah.g at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 04:03:14 UTC 2018

Hi
Please check Samskrta Pratibha (from the first issue) magazine edited by V
Raghavan. It has many European translated works by the editor and others.
Mary and Lambs Shakespeare has been translated by Venkataraman Shastri as
Shaksphere Nataka Katha sangraha. May be available on  archive dot org

Krishna Prasad