[INDOLOGY] tr: JOB OFFERS – ERC ADVANCED GRANT HISTOCHTEXT (EPHE, PARIS)

Georges PINAULT georges.pinault at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 18 18:27:22 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,   Can you please spread through the indology mailing list the three job offers joined to this message. Theses 3 job offers belong to an ERC project about the Sanskrit and Tocharian manuscripts of the Pelliot collection in Paris, Bibliothèque nationale de France: "History of the Tocharian texts of the Pelliot collection".
Best regards,     Georges-Jean Pinault

> Message du 18/07/18 09:23> De : "Georges PINAULT" > A : "Dominik Wujastyk" > Copie à : > Objet : tr: JOB OFFERS – ERC ADVANCED GRANT HISTOCHTEXT (EPHE, PARIS)> >
> Dear Colleague,   I hope that you are doing well. I regret that I did not have the opportunity to speak to you during the WSC. I assume that you have received the message below, concerning three job offers in Paris for an ERC project. Can you please convey these data to the indology site. Many thanks in advance.
> Best regards,     Georges-Jean Pinault
>

> Message du 16/07/18 11:17> De : "Marie Thariat" > A : "indology at list.indology.info" > Copie à : "Georges PINAULT" , "Audrey Garcin" > Objet : JOB OFFERS – ERC ADVANCED GRANT HISTOCHTEXT (EPHE, PARIS)> >

Dear Mr Wujastyk,

I am writing on behalf of Prof. Georges-Jean Pinault, Professor at the Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes (EPHE) and Principal Investigator of ERC HisTochText – “History of the Tocharian Texts of the Pelliot Collection”. A presentation of the project can be found by clicking here.

We are currently looking for a PhD student, a postdoc and a web engineer to work on this ERC project. You will find attached their job description. Could you publish these job offers via your mailing list?

We sincerely thank you for your help and remain at your disposal for any further questions.
Best regards,

Marie THARIAT
École Pratique des Hautes Études
Chargée d’appui aux projets de recherche
LEAR (Legal Entity Appointed Representative)
Direction de la Recherche et des Relations Internationales
Patios Saint-Jacques
4-14, rue Ferrus - 75014 Paris
Tél. : +33 (0)1 53 63 61 70
marie.thariat at ephe.psl.eu
www.ephe.fr

P   Avant d’imprimer, pensez à l’environnement