[INDOLOGY] PDF requests -- Farquhar and BNK Sharma

Lindquist, Steven slindqui at mail.smu.edu
Tue Jul 17 21:16:12 UTC 2018

Dear Tracy,

Both are available on archive.org (Sharma at https://archive.org/details/HistoryOfDvaitaSchoolSharmaBNKVol2 and Farquhar at https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.224306).

Generally speaking, archive.org is a wonderful resource, but you have to be a bit patient and creative with search terms since they are inconsistently catalogued/tagged (I find that minimal works better, such as author last name and a couple keywords from the title)

My best,

Steven

STEVEN E. LINDQUIST, PH.D.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, RELIGIOUS STUDIES
DIRECTOR, ASIAN STUDIES

Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences, SMU
PO Box 750202 | Dallas | TX | 75275-0202
Email: slindqui at smu.edu<mailto:slindqui at smu.edu>
Web: http://faculty.smu.edu/slindqui