[INDOLOGY] "Caste passing"

Tyler Williams tylerwwilliams at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 21:26:40 UTC 2018

Addendum: one of his publications that bears directly on the subject is:

2014. “Lal Beg Underground: the Passing of an ‘Untouchable’ God.” In Knut
A. Jacobsen, Mikael Aktor and Kristina Myrvold, eds., *Objects of Worship
in South Asian Religions: Forms, Practices, and Meanings*, pp. 143-162. New
York: Routledge.