[INDOLOGY] St. Peterburgische Zeitung 1833

rrocher rrocher at sas.upenn.edu
Sat Jan 20 16:59:56 UTC 2018

Dear Tatiana,

Thank you so much for your help.  I also found that No. 127 was dated 2 June
and No. 234 was dated 1 Oct.  So Nos. 219–223 should take us to
September.  Right?  That would confirm my hypothesis that it was the
first redaction of my document, but they sure came in rapid succession!

Thanks again and best wishes,
Rosane