[INDOLOGY] Bodewitz articles

Johannes E.M. Houben jemhouben at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 18:03:15 UTC 2018

Dear colleague, the articles are still under copyright, if not of the journal / book, then under that of the author. Incidentally, a volume with  selected articles by H.W. Bodewitz on the themes “Yonder world” and “Vices and virtues” is under preparation and will include the two articles you mentioned, and in addition 21 others, some of which more difficult to find.
Jan Houben

Envoyé de mon téléphone Windows 10