[INDOLOGY] ​ IshaBashyaUpanishad

Ajit Gargeshwari ajit.gargeshwari at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 04:11:05 UTC 2018

 Please buy the book from this online store
http://www.advaitaashrama.org/Book/Search/Author=Swami%20Tyagishanada

The book costs Rs 200.00 that would be less than $4.00.

I wonder why PDF of popular books that are printed by thousands should be
shared . I understand if PDF of books which rare, out of print or not
easily available in a particular country or library are shared.
Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari