[INDOLOGY] Arabic and Persian Astronomical Manuscripts in Jaipur

jmdelire jmdelire at ulb.ac.be
Sun Feb 25 07:25:58 UTC 2018

Many thanks to Dominik, who is very often the first one (and sometimes
the only one) to react on mathematical-astronomical matters. Am I wrong
or does the great majority of Indianists belong to the other "culture"
(even if I don't believe in that separation) ? Known as "littéraire" in
French speaking countries, the self-declared appartenance to that
culture very often conceal a terror of maths, that I see at work every
day as a math teacher.

Regards,

Dr Jean Michel Delire,
Professor of mathematics, Haute Ecole de Bruxelles-Brabant
Lecturer on Science and Civilization of India and on History of maths,
University of Brussels