Re: [INDOLOGY] Vyāsayogicarita

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at uclouvain.be
Mon Feb 5 08:49:17 UTC 2018

A recent edition of the work seems to be available on the market (Note that K.T. Pandurangi  - Pānḍụraṅgi, Ke. Ti. (Kr̥ṣṇācārya Tamanācārya), born in 1918, passed away on April 24th, 2017)

	Somanāthakavi, ca. 1500-1560.
	[Vyāsayogicarita]
	Śrīvyāsayogicaritam / Somanāthakaviviracitam = The life of Śrī
Vyāsarāja : a champu kāvya in Sanskrit / by Somanatha ; with a
historical introduction in English by B. Venkoba Rao ; edited by K.T.
Pandurangi, Srinivasa Ritti. -- Bangalore : Dvaita Vedanta Studies and
Research Foundation, [2011?]
	vii, 342 p. ; 22 cm.
	In Sanskrit; introductory matter in English and Kannada.
	Title on t.p. verso: Śrī Vyāsayogicharitam of Somanatha.
	Poem on Vyāsatīrtha, 1460-1539, Madhva saint.
	1. Vyāsatīrtha, 1460-1539.--Poetry.
	USD 17.95 (pbk.) 	DK-224183

View Details

Le 5 févr. 2018 à 09:32, David Pierdominici via INDOLOGY <indology at list.indology.info> a écrit :

> Dear Indologists,
>
> I am looking for a digital copy of Somanātha’s Vyāsayogicarita, which seems to be unavailable everywhere. I wonder if someone in this list may kindly help me in this matter.
> Thanking in advance, I wish good work to all of you.
> Best regards,
>
> David Pierdominici
> PhD candidate
> Sapienza Università di Roma