[INDOLOGY] How ancient DNA may rewrite prehistory in India

patrick mccartney psdmccartney at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 13:06:50 UTC 2018

While this article is not directly related to rakhigarhi and issues around
OIT, etc, and sanskrit is only mentioned in passing amongst a broader
historical linguistic discussion, it contains a very interesting overview
regarding historical constructions in relation to unbiological  ideas of
race and language, and the vagueness of post facto translation.

https://aeon.co/essays/when-homer-envisioned-achilles-did-he-see-a-black-man