[INDOLOGY] How ancient DNA may rewrite prehistory in India

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 18:47:25 UTC 2018

This article has nothing new for the New Year from the author. He has been
writing on the same lines for a long time in his news paper columns:

https://www.thehindu.com/profile/author/Tony-Joseph-1094/

What is new is that these writings of him have all been compiled into a
book and there is a lot of publicising work going on for this book all
around in the form of these article.

No nationalist anywhere in the world likes to be reminded the highest fact
that all humans have migrated to different parts of the world from Africa.

This knowledge of कोहं कुत आयातःis to be spread to enlighten and elevate
all humans from their national or other identities are just Maya and
African origin all humans is the only reality.

On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 8:30 PM Madhav Deshpande via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Dear Jarrod,
>
>      Thanks for posting the link for this interesting article.  Research
> and politics will both continue unhindered.  Not to worry.  I am curious as
> to how the politics in Pakistan responds to such new findings about the
> Indus Valley.  With best wishes,
>
> Madhav M. Deshpande
> Professor Emeritus
> Sanskrit and Linguistics
> University of Michigan
> [Residence: Campbell, California]
>

> On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 6:20 AM Whitaker, Jarrod L. via INDOLOGY <
> indology at list.indology.info> wrote:
>
>> BBC.com article (with link to academic article) on the topic of ancient
>> Indian migration and DNA:
>>
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-46616574
>>
>> Hopefully it won't start the New Year off with an Indological bang.
>>
>> JW
>>
>> --
>>
>> Jarrod Whitaker, Ph.D.
>> Associate Professor,
>> Graduate Program Director,
>> Department for the Study of Religions.
>>
>> Wake Forest University
>> P.O. Box 7212
>> Winston-Salem, NC 27109
>> whitakjl at wfu.edu
>> p 336.758.4162

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

Director,  Inter-University Centre for Indic Knowledge Systems.
BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra

BoS, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Veliyanad, Kerala

(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )