[INDOLOGY] Need Recommendations/Bibliography

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 07:28:33 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

After I taught David Shulman's "More Than Real" last semester in a graduate
course, a student of mine has become extremely interested in exploring the
idea of 'imagination'/'philosophy of mind' in the early Tamil literary
traditions. He is finally planning to do his graduate thesis on the same
topic. Of course the first thing I recommended was Schulman's new arrival
"Tamil - A Biography".  I shall be highly grateful for an exhaustive list
of recommendations for both of us.

Thanks in advance.

Mrinal
------
Mrinal Kaul, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor - Manipal Centre for Humanities (MCH)
Coordinator - Centre for Religious Studies (CRS)
Dr TMA Pai Planetarium Complex
Alevoor Road, Manipal 576 104
Karnataka, INDIA
Tel +91-820-29-23567 Extn: 23567