Re: [INDOLOGY] date of the Śvetāśvataropaniṣadbhāṣya

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 01:18:53 UTC 2018

   - Ivan Andrijanić, "Śaṅkara and the Authorship of
   Śvetāśvataropaniṣad-Bhāṣya" *The Journal of Hindu Studies, * *Oxford
   University Press (OUP), * *2018. *

This
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/1vyoyhy86iy1yno/2018%20JHS%20%C5%9Aa%E1%B9%85kara%20and%20the%20authorship%20of%20%C5%9Avet%C4%81%C5%9Bvataropani%E1%B9%A3ad-Bh%C4%81%E1%B9%A3ya.pdf?dl=0>
is an online "Advance article" (a category of only publication not fully
integrated into traditional citation systems), so it doesn't have
pagination or issue number yet.

DW