Re: [INDOLOGY] date of the Śvetāśvataropaniṣadbhāṣya

Lubomír Ondračka ondracka at ff.cuni.cz
Tue Dec 25 18:22:30 UTC 2018

I thank to James Madaio who promptly sent me a recently published article discussing this problem (doi:10.1093/jhs/hiy014).
The author convincingly argues that the Śvetāśvataropaniṣadbhāṣya "might have been composed tentatively between the twelfth century...  and the fourteenth century".

Best
Lubomir