[INDOLOGY] University/College Sanskrit courses

Tyler Williams tylerwwilliams at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 06:59:28 UTC 2018

Dear Dr. Ruppel,

It's been a month since you originally posted your query about Sanskrit
programs, so it is possible that someone has already told you about the
following. But just in case it's of use to you and other members of the
list, I thought I should mention that the Association for Asian Studies has
partnered with the University of Wisconsin Madison to compile a database of
institutions teaching Asian languages (among them several South and
Southeast Asian languages, including Sanskrit); importantly, they have also
built in the ability to easily search for distance learning programs in
these languages. The database can be found here:

https://aaslanguagedatabase.wisc.edu/

All best,
Tyler