[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Appointment on the Infosys Foundation Chair

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 03:54:28 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Secretary Bori India <secretary at boriindia.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 at 11:56
Subject: Appointment on the Infosys Foundation Chair

Dear colleague,

I am happy to inform you that the Infosys Foundation, India has offered
generous funding to institute the Infosys Foundation Chair in Oriental
Studies at the Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute (BORI), Pune.

I am sending herewith the guidelines we have framed for the implementation
of this scheme and would like to have your feedback and suggestions if any.

I also request you to suggest names of eminent scholars who might be
interested in doing research at the BORI for one to two years and send me
their email IDs and contact numbers.

You may write to me if you yourself are willing to work under this scheme.

The BORI is keen on making the said appointment as early as possible. Hence
this request.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Yours sincerely,

Shrikant Bahulkar
Honorary Secretary
Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute
812, Shivaji Nagar, Chiplunkar Road,
Near ILS Law College, Pune 411004 (India)
Phone: +91-20-25656932