[INDOLOGY] DLI Mirror Site Live - https://dli.sanskritdictionary.com

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 05:13:26 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Martin was kind enough to give me an advanced peek at his new mirror of the
Digital Library of India, as a beta tester.  The quietness and brevity of
his announcement belie the magnitude of this achievement.  It's a simply
wonderful resource to have available, and it is a larger set of DLI
materials than exists at Archive.org.  Having the DLI in two forms, with
different interfaces, is a tremendous gift to scholarship in our field.

Best,
Dominik

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
,

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada