Re: [INDOLOGY] Works attributed to Śaṅkarācārya

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 03:58:45 UTC 2018

Thank you David.
Does anyone have a pdf of the article by Robert Gussner you mention:  "A
Stylometric Study of the Authorship of Seventeen Sanskrit Hymns Attributed
to Śaṅkara," *Journal of the American Oriental Society*, vol. 96, 1976, pp.
259-267.

Harry Spier

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 11:39 PM, David and Nancy Reigle <dnreigle at gmail.com