[INDOLOGY] Atharvaveda edition/translation

Tieken, H.J.H. H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Aug 23 11:26:27 UTC 2018

As he did not react I assume that Arlo Griffiths is at the moment in the mofussil without access to the internet. In any case, he edited and translated (in English) parts of the Paippalada version of the Atharvaveda. Another part was done by Sasha (Alexander) Lubotsky. Yet more work was done by Dipak Bhattacarya (dipak.d.2004 at gmail.com).
Herman

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58
2515 BP Den Haag