[INDOLOGY] Resources for commentarial interpretations of particles

Brendan brendan.gillon at mcgill.ca
Mon Aug 13 19:07:17 UTC 2018

In addition to the two books you mentioned, one by Angot and the other
by Tubb and Boose, one might find useful Apte's Student Guide to
Sanskrit Composition, where fifty or sixty particles are treated with
brief explanations and cited examples over the lessons 21 to 28. The
particles are taken up in (Sanskrit) alphabetical order.

Brendan Gillon

Brendan S. Gillon                       email: brendan.gillon at mcgill.ca
Department of Linguistics
McGill University                       tel.:  001 514 398 4868
1085, Avenue Docteur-Penfield
Montreal, Quebec                        fax.:  001 514 398 7088
H3A 1A7  CANADA

webpage: http://webpages.mcgill.ca/staff/group3/bgillo/web/