Re: [INDOLOGY] Raghuvaṃśa / Goodall and Isaacson

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 17:07:46 UTC 2018

Perhaps you're thinking of this?

   - Goodall, Dominic, H. Isaacson, Kālidāsa, and Vallabhadeva. *The
   Raghupañcikā of Vallabhadeva: being the earliest commentary on the
   Raghuvaṃśa of Kālidāsa*. Groningen: Egbert Forsten, 2003.
   http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/827241152

The volumes of the Clay Sanskrit Library are still very much within
copyright, so shouldn't be shared by PDF.  They are still easily and
cheaply acquired, e.g., from Amazon
<https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=clay+sanskrit+library>
.

Best,
Dominik

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
,

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada