[INDOLOGY] NGMCP descriptive catalogue

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 00:30:07 UTC 2018

Dear list members,

1) Is it still possible to access the on-line NGMCP Descriptive Catalogue?
I've gone to the NGMCP webpage of the descriptive catalogue
http://ngmcp.fdm.uni-hamburg.de/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page

The webpage says it exists as wiki  but I don't see a way to access it from
this page.

2) What I'm looking for are NGMCP descriptive catalogue pages for the
dakṣiṇāmūrtistotra . In particular colophons or opening lines of the
manuscript. The NGMCP title list lists 30 manuscript entries for this text
and I think there are some descriptive catalogue entries for some of them
because a while back when I did a google search on some words from the text
I accessed some NGMCP catalogue records  but now when I do the same search
I am no longer able to access the NGMCP catalogue entries via google.

If any list member could help me get acopies of the  NGMCP  descriptive
catalogue entries for the dakṣiṇāmūrtistotra I would greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks,
Harry Spier