[INDOLOGY] Gender, Power, and Rape when Conducting Research

Herman Tull hermantull at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 17:23:36 UTC 2018

Speaking for myself, I was grateful for Audrey Truschke's link. Teaching at
a small liberal arts college, I have many students ask about study and
travel in India. Articles such as this are far more useful than the
reflections I can offer on my own student experiences, as a male, 40 years
ago in South India.

Audrey's note suggested this was not sent for discussion, but simply as a
point of reference.

Herman Tull