Re: [INDOLOGY] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} New verses on Mādhava this evening

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Wed Apr 18 16:04:13 UTC 2018

Dear Friends,

     I am thankful to Shri Janardan Hegde for suggesting a correction in
the line "पाययसि सहृदयेभ्य: स्वीयेभ्यस्त्वं वयस्येभ्य: ।।३६।।".  The line
has now been revised to "पाययसि सहृदयानां गणानिह त्वं वयस्यानाम् ।।३६।।".
Again I acknowledge my indebtedness to members of this group who have been
forthcoming in their appreciation and encouragement, and occasionally
correct me when needed.  I now have a concluding batch of verses which I
will post in a while.  With this concluding batch of verses, I now have
completed my माधवपञ्चाशिका.  All this was originally inspired by reading
the beautiful poetry of Shri Shankar Rajaraman.

Madhav Deshpande
Campbell, California