[INDOLOGY] BhG quote

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 22:25:23 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lyne Bansat-Boudon <Lyne.Bansat-Boudon at ephe.psl.eu>
To: David and Nancy Reigle <dnreigle at gmail.com>
Cc: Indology List <indology at list.indology.info>
Bcc:
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 13:21:25 +0000
Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] BhG quote
Dear all,

This is indeed an intricate question, which requires further investigation.
Regarding the Kashmirian recension, allow me to draw your attention on the
ongoing project undertaken by Judit Törzsök and myself of editing (with new
manuscript material) and translating  Abhinavagupta’s Giitaarthasamgraha on
the Kashmirian Giitaa. A co-signed paper on the topic has recently been
published in the *Journal of Indian Philosophy*:

Bansat-Boudon, Lyne et Judit Törzsök (2018). « Abhinavagupta on the
Kashmirian Gītā. Announcement of the First Critical Edition of the
Gītārthasaṃgraha, with the Reconstruction of the Text of the
Kashmirian Gītā
as Abhinavagupta Probably Read It and a French Translation of Both Texts ».
In : Journal of Indian Philosophy 46.1, p. 31–64.

The paper is on line on each author’s Academia page.

With best regards,

Lyne Bansat-Boudon

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada