[INDOLOGY] Once again on the origin of zero: the date of the Bakhshali manuscript (or manuscripts?)

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 20:50:57 UTC 2017

great news!  I've had similar struggles to Camillo, and was sad that such a
fabulous tool was apparently out of reach.

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada