Re: [INDOLOGY] Vaidyanātha Tatsat

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 16:42:44 UTC 2017

Dear Andrey,

Nowadays it is also worth consulting Panditproject.org for prosopographical
queries such as yours.  There is an entry on Vaidyanātha Tatsat
<http://www.panditproject.org/entity/86309/person>, with some
bibliography.  This may or may not provide information new to you, but as a
resource it is growing rapidly.  And you may sign up and make your own
contributions.

Best,
Dominik

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada