[INDOLOGY] Lucid dreaming in Sanskrit?

patrick mccartney psdmccartney at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 09:59:26 UTC 2017

Dear Martin,

While there doesn't seem to be much related to 'lucid dreaming' in this new
book (2018) by Leanne Whitney, it appears to be a fascinating comparison
between CJ Jung and Patañjali that might add something to this discussion
https://books.google.com.au/books?hl=en&lr=&id=GlsvDwAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PT12&dq=yoga+jung+and+the+shadow&ots=DpRUmI20fB&sig=oz6BPKbMjWbfvEoOHLnAiUgUTZ4#v=snippet&q=dreams&f=false

All the best,

Patrick McCartney, PhD
Fellow